If you have submitted an abstract but have NOT received feedback from us, please get in touch via email at SBE19Wales@Cardiff.ac.uk
- Call for abstracts: October 2018
- Abstract Submission deadline: Monday 14th January 2019
- Notification of Abstract acceptance: Thursday 31st January 2019
- Full Paper Submission: Friday 29th March 2019
- Scientific Committee Review Period: April – May 2019
- Feedback to Authors: Friday 14th June 2019
- Final Paper Corrections Submission deadline: Friday 5th July 2019
An abstract with a maximum 300 words is required. The abstract should include the research aim and methodology, scientific innovation and relevance, preliminary results and conclusions.
- Please choose the most suitable theme for your abstract (listed on template).
- Please choose the submission category: Scientific/Industry
- Please list all the authors involved in the abstracts
- Please prepare your abstract in this file and save it as SBECardiff2019_Abstract_Surname.
- Please send the word/PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org
Scientific and industry submissions
If your abstract gets accepted we will then request a full paper (template will be provided later on). Please note that the final acceptance will be made based on the full papers. Final notifications will be sent by 31st Jan 2019.
It is our intention that all accepted Scientific papers will be INDEXED via IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science.
Papers will also be also published in the conference programme.
Final acceptance will be made based on the abstract. It is possible to submit also full paper after the acceptance but it is not mandatory.
Accepted industry abstracts/papers will be published in the conference online program.
Registration of presenting author
Presenting authors must register and pay the registration fee by 30th April 2019. One day fees and student fees are not available for presenting authors.
We need one full registration for each presentation. Should one person wish to present multiple presentations a separate fee applies.